giovedì 10 novembre 2016

Exercises of still life.


First of all, I would to thanks sincerely all of you for visiting this pages, I have seen many of you are browsing from United States, and I'm very happy for this.

Actually, I've been experimenting with studio lights, and I'm trying to recreate the athmospheres I've seen in the Caravaggio's paintings.

Below you can see some of my poor attempts. (I recommend to click on the pictures).

  

 Nikon D3x, 50 mm f/1,4 Sigma Art, 1/80 sec. f/11, ISO 100, Elinchrom flash with snoot, tripod.


  Experiments with very low light...just shadows...


 Nikon D3x, 50 mm f/1,4 Sigma Art, 1/80 sec. f/11, ISO 100, Elinchrom flash with snoot. Tripod.


And, black and white, why not?


Nikon D3x, 100 mm Makro Zeiss ZF.1, 1/80 sec. f/16, ISO 100, Elinchrom flash with snoot. Tripod.

I will update this article with other pictures....stay tuned.


Autumn roses....the last two roses of my garden...


Nikon D3x, 100 mm Makro Zeiss ZF.1, 1/125 sec. f/11, ISO 100, Elinchrom flash with snoot. Handhold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: December 11th, 2016.


 Nikon D3x, 100 mm Makro Zeiss ZF.1, 1/80 sec. f/11, ISO 100, Elinchrom flash with square bank.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento